Cheesy Potato and Tuna Bake
Looking for easy recipes for dinner? Why not try something different with this tasty Cheesy Potato and Tuna Bake.
- 450 ml milk
- 1 Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb potato Bake
- 1 ml Aromat seasoning salt
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 potatoes, washed, peeled and thinly sliced
- 170 g x 2 tins of canned tuna
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange half the sliced potatoes in a greased, ovenproof dish.
- Open the tins of tuna and drain the liquid.
- Spread evenly over the first layer of potatoes and top with layers of sliced tomatoes and the remaining potato.
- Season with Aromat and pepper.
- Mix the Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb Potato Bake sachet contents with a little milk to make a paste and stir in the remaining milk.
- Pour over the potatoes, sprinkle with cheese and bake at 180°C for 1 hour until the potatoes are soft and the cheese is golden brown.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.