Creamy Fish Bake with Pepper and Feta
Simple fish recipes are tough to find. Here’s a tasty way to prepare hake fillets that’s mild enough for the whole family to enjoy!
- 5 ml Robertsons mixed herbs
- 1 x 38 gram Knorr black pepper sauce
- 150 ml milk
- 150 ml plain yoghurt
- 450 g hake fillets, defrosted
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- red pepper, finely sliced
- 75 g feta cheese, crumbled (1 round)
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper (for seasoning)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Arrange hake fillets in an oven proof dish.
- In a bowl mix together the yoghurt, milk and KNORR Classic White Sauce until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the hake fillets and layer the mushrooms and red pepper on top.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese, season with Robertsons Black Pepper and cook in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown and the sauce has set.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.