Layered Mince Bake with a Golden Potato Topping
An easy family dish with delicious layers of savoury mince, potato, white sauce and Parmesan.
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp Robertsons thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g beef mince
- cup Parmesan cheese
- 400 g tin tomatoes, chopped and peeled
- 1 Knorr spaghetti Bolognese dry cook-in sauce
- 2 x 38 gram sachet Knorr Classic White Sauce
- 4 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in pan and fry mince.
- Add onion, garlic, thyme and carrot, cook until soft.
- Add tomatoes and KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce.
- Prepare the KNORR Classic White Sauce following packet instructions.
- In an oven dish layer potatoes, mince and white sauce.
- Repeat 3 times, finishing with a layer of potatoes, then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Cook in a preheated 160°C oven for 90 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.