Crunchy Oven-Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Treat your family to a night in and make your own oven baked crumbed chicken.
- 100 g wheat breadcrumbs, whole
- 1 x 43 g sachet Knorr roasted vegetable Veggie Bake
- 8 chicken pieces
- 100 ml low fat milk
- 125 g margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 ml salt
- Mix breadcrumbs, KNORR Roasted Vegetable Bake and seasoning in a bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces into milk and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Melt margarine with garlic and pour over the chicken.
- Place tray in the oven and bake at 200°C for about 1 hour.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.