Easy Baked Chicken with Yoghurt and Coriander
The yoghurt and coriander combine to make a tangy, exotic flavoured sauce for this simple chicken dish!
- 1 sachet Knorr spaghetti Bolognese Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml plain yoghurt
- 60 ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 8 skinless chicken pieces
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the contents of the sachet of KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce with the yogurt and coriander.
- Arrange chicken pieces in an oven proof casserole dish and pour the sauce over.
- Allow to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with cous cous and roasted vegetables .
- Unsure about what to cook for <a href="https://www.knorrwhatsfordinner.co.za/search/"> dinner</a>? Try our selection of delicous <a href="https://www.knorrwhatsfordinner.co.za/">Knorr recipes</a> that are so tasty, your family will have seconds!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.