Mince and Potato Bake
A meaty twist on your normal potato bake that makes a filling and complete dinner!
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 400 g lean beef mince
- 8 medium sized potatoes and cooled, peeled and parboiled
- 1 sachet Knorr savoury mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 ml cream
- 350 ml water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil in a pan and lightly sauté the onion until soft.
- Add the beef mince and fry until well browned.
- In the meantime slice the parboiled potatoes and place a layer into the bottom of an ovenproof casserole dish and top with some cooked mince.
- Continue to build the layers and finish with a potato layer.
- Empty the KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents into a jug and mix with the cream and water.
- Pour the sauce over the layers and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and the potatoes are soft.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.