Chicken Stew With Spinach Dumplings
Add a new flavor to classical a meal, cook with our Knorrox Stock Cubes and Soups for a filling meal that is filled with nutrition.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 10 g instant yeast
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tsps Knorrox soup spicy chicken flavour
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil Tbsp
- 500 g chicken, mixed portions
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed ginger & garlic
- 1 cup robot peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp Rajah All-In-One curry powder
- 2 Knorrox chicken stock cubes flavour (dissolved in 1000 ml hot water)
- Dumplings: In a medium size bowl, mix dumpling ingredients and gradually add just enough warm water until all the ingredients are well blended, set aside to proof and double in size.
- Stew: Heat sunflower of oil in a large pot over medium-high heat and brown the chicken turning continuously for an even color. Remove from the pot and set aside. In the same pot add onion, garlic and ginger and peppers until soft. Add curry powder and stir for a minute.
- Add chicken pieces back into the pot with all the juices and continue to gently sauté until chicken pieces absorbs the curry flavors and aroma.
- Add dissolved Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes mixture and simmer on low heat for further 15-20minutes or until chicken begins to soften, stirring occasionally.
- Using a wet spoon, scoop small spoon of dumpling dough into your simmering pot and dot around the stew. Partially cover the pot with the lid and continue to gently simmer until the dumplings rise to double in size and stew sauce thickens.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.