Rich Beef and Mushroom Stew
This meal makes the perfect dinner for the cooler months ahead!
- 1 onion, cut in wedges
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500 g rump steak, cut in cubes
- 45 ml cake flour
- 5 ml salt
- 3 ml coarsely black pepper, ground
- 150 g baby mushrooms, whole
- 500 ml water
- 1 Knorr beef stock pot
- 1 ml Robertsons thyme
- 1 ml Robertsons sage
- 25 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil, and fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Dust the meat cubes in the flour, salt and pepper, add to the pot and lightly brown.
- Add the mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the water, KNORR Beef Stock Pot, sage and thyme and simmer on medium heat for 45 mins.
- Stir in the chopped parsley.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.