Stewed Spinach or Morogo
Green peppers, curry powder and a hint of peri peri take this simple dish of fresh greens and potatoes to a whole new level. Serve hot with pap, or as a side dish for your favourite stew or sishebo.
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green pepper slice
- 1 tbsp Rajah Mild & Spicy curry powder
- 1 tsp Robertsons peri peri
- 45 ml cooking oil
- 2 potatoes diced
- 750 g fresh spinach leaves or morogo
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt to season
- Slice onion and pepper. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry together with Rajah curry powder and Robertsons peri peri until they are soft.
- Add the potatoes and spinach leaves.
- Add a little water and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding a little extra water if necessary.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary, serve hot with mielie pap.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.