This tasty Beef Sishebo has all the power of Knorrox Beef Soup and Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes. Cook with Knorrox love and serve with savoury rice and coleslaw.
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 medium-sized onion finely chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Rajah medium curry powder
- 1 tomato chopped
- 500 g beef chuck cubed
- 2 large carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 medium-sized potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 Knorrox beef stock cubes
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Knorrox Beef Soup mixed 4 tablespoons water
- Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the onion and green pepper until soft.
- Add the Rajah Medium Curry Powder and tomato, and fry for 2 minutes stirring continuously to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the beef chuck and fry until well browned.
- Add the carrots, potatoes, Knorrox Beef Stock Cubes and water, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Simmer with the lid on for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the Knorrox Beef Soup with the water to form a smooth paste and stir into the sishebo. Simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with savoury rice and coleslaw.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.