Beef and Vegetable Bunny Chow
A traditional favourite made even more delicious with the flavours of Knorrox. This Beef and Vegetable Bunny Chow is perfect for those lazy Sunday afternoons or brunch with friends.
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 750 g stewing beef
- 45 ml Knorrox Chilli Beef & Vegetable Soup
- 1 tablespoons Rajah medium curry powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 red pepper or green pepper finely chopped
- 1 Knorrox Chilli Beef stock cubes
- 2 potatoes chopped & diced
- 1 x 410 g can baked beans
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- salt & Pepper
- 2 loaves white bread
- Fry onions in heated oil, for 1 minute. Add beef cubes and fry until brown.
- Mix soup and curry powder with water and stir into meat with the red pepper. Add the stock cube.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes to an hour adding a little water if needed.
- Then add the potatoes, baked beans and peas.
- Cover and simmer for 20 -30 minutes. Cut the loaves into 3 pieces.
- Hollow out the centres and fill with mince. Place hollowed out bread on top or on the side for dipping.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.