Easy Pepper Steak Pie
Mouth wateringly delicious...a family favourite for cooler nights.
- 15 ml oil
- 1 packet Knorr Hearty Beef Stew with Rosemary Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 50 g flour
- 800 g beef, cubed
- 500 ml water
- 1 roll puff pastry (thawed)
- 15 ml black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Roll the beef cubes in the pepper and dust in flour.
- In a pan heat the oil and brown the cubes.
- Add the KNORR Hearty Beef Stew Cook-in-Sauce and water.
- Simmer for 25-30 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Place in an ovenproof dish or 4 individual dishes.
- Roll out the pastry and place over the mixture to create the top of the pie.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake pie in a preheated 200°C oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with mashed potato and vegetables.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.