Grilled T-Bone Steaks with Garlic and Ginger
Garlic, ginger, red pepper and fresh basil are the main ingredients for this delicious steak recipe that can be served with piping hot mash.
- 5 ml ginger, crushed
- ½ red pepper, halved
- 125 ml basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 5 ml cumin
- 3 ml black pepper
- 1 Knorr beef stock pot
- 150 ml boiling water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbone steaks, whole
- 45 ml olive oil
- caramelized onions, herbed mash and glazed carrots to serve
- Put the garlic, ginger, red pepper, basil leaves, cumin, black pepper and KNORR Beef Stock Pot and boiling water into a liquidizer and blend until smooth.
- Place steaks in the marinade in fridge overnight for flavours to develop.
- Preheat the griddle pan or oven grill.
- Season steaks on both sides and cook over medium high heat for 3-4 min each side for medium rare.
- Top steaks with caramelized onions and serve with herbed mash and glazed carrots.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.