Tasty Garlic & Chilli Crayfish
Enjoy an explosion of Spice Island flavour with tender grilled crayfish. Hints of Robertsons Garlic and fiery Cayenne Pepper with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice make for an exotic and delicious taste. Serve with a crunchy green salad.
- For the Crayfish:
- 4 medium crayfish, cleaned and cut in half
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- For the Butter:
- 150 g Salted Butter, softened
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp Robertsons Garlic flakes
- 10 ml or 2 Tsp Robertsons Peri Peri
- 30 ml or Parmesan, finely grated
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- Robertsons Salt & Pepper to taste
- Turn the oven onto grill.
- Place the garlic & chilli butter ingredients into a bowl (saving half of the chopped parsley aside to garnish) and gently whisk to combine.
- Lay the crayfish halves flesh side up on a baking tray.
- Using a pastry brush, smear flavoursome garlic & chilli butter generously onto the cut open crayfish.
- Place under the hot grill for 12 to 15 minutes, brushing with a bit more of the butter mixture half way.
- Season with salt & pepper, finish off with fresh lemon juice and the remaining chopped parsley.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.