Lemon Butter Hake with a Chunky Mango Salsa
Better For You Tips : To bulk up this recipe turn the mango salsa into a generous portion of salad by mixing in a variety of salad leaves such as rocket, iceberg and baby spinach.
Coat fresh hake in this tasty lemon butter sauce and serve it with a delicious mango salsa.
- ½ tomato, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 sachet (38 g) Knorr classic white sauce
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml butter
- 3 ml garlic, crushed
- 30 ml fresh dill
- 10 ml oil
- 500 g hake fillets, skinned
- Mix together the garlic, dill and oil and rub onto the fish fillets.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry fish fillets for 10 min each side or until cooked through or the fish starts to flake.
- Empty sachet contents into a jug.
- Fill up to 250 ml mark with boiling water.
- Add the lemon juice and butter and stir with a fork for a minute until thick and smooth.
- Place the salsa ingredients (tomato, red pepper and mango) in a small dish and mix together well.
- Place a grilled fish fillet onto a serving plate, pour sauce over the fillet and serve the mango salsa on the side.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.