Chicken Mayo Sandwich with a Twist
Tired of the same boring sandwiches? Switch things up with this mouth-watering peri-peri and rocket chicken mayo recipe!
- 1 cooked whole chicken chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 celery stick chopped
- 60 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Robertsons chicken spice
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons peri peri
- 20 ml margarine for spreading
- loaf of sliced bread
- fresh lettuce or rocket to serve
- Combine the cooked chicken, onion and celery.
- Add the Robertsons spices to the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Stir the chicken mixture into the flavoured mayonnaise.
- Generously spread between slices of your favourite bread that have been spread with margarine.
- Top with fresh lettuce or rocket leaves.
- Serve and enjoy or wrap and pack for lunch.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.