Summer Rice Salad with Tuna
This colourful salad is bursting with flavour and is filling enough to be eaten as meal for dinner. Any leftovers can then be used for a healthy lunch!
- 200 ml brown rice, uncooked
- 1 tin corn kernels, drained
- 2 x 170 g tins of canned tuna in water, shredded and drained
- bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 70 g mixed baby leaf salad
- 1 medium-sized avocado, peeled and diced
- 125 ml Knorr Italian vinaigrette Salad Dressing
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.