Spinach, Bacon and Feta Salad
If you have spinach, bacon and feta in the fridge toss them all together to create a delicious and light dinner or a great salad to serve with a roast chicken!
- 1 bunch spinach, cleaned, deveined and roughly chopped
- 250 g lean bacon bits, diced and fried
- 2 rounds reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 150 ml sunflower seeds, toasted
- 250 ml croutons
- 150 ml Knorr Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- 50 g Parmesan shavings (use a vegetable peeler to create the shavings)
- Place the spinach leaves into a large salad bowl and toss together with the hot bacon bits
- Add the crumbled feta cheese, sunflower seeds and croutons
- Add the KNORR Creamy Italian Salad Dressing and Parmesan cheese shavings and toss to combine
- Serve immediately
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.