Tangy Chicken, Grape and Pecan Salad
A wonderfully refreshing dinner option served with steamed baby potatoes! The grapes add a delicious sweetness to the salad and the pecan nuts give it a good crunch!
- 4 boneless roast chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup pecan nuts, roasted and roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup Knorr Creamy Garlic and herb salad dressing
- 30 g rocket leaves
- Dice the roast chicken breasts and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the grapes, pecan nuts, red onion, mayonnaise, and KNORR Creamy Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing and mix until well combined.
- Stir through the rocket leaves, transfer to a serving bowl and serve!
- Tip – This salad can also be used to stuff lunchbox pitas or serve on lettuce leaves!
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.