Bacon and Rosemary Wrapped Roast Potatoes
Take roast potatoes to new heights by wrapping them in bacon and adding fresh sprigs of rosemary! Ideal as a side-dish or as a main meal.
- 8 large potatoes (leave skin intact)
- 1 x 43 gram sachet Knorr Creamy Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 8 rashers back bacon
- 8 sprigs rosemary
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil then parboil the whole potatoes until just tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and place into an oven tray.
- Pour the contents of the sachet of KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake over the parboiled potato and toss to coat.
- Wrap each potato in a rasher of back bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Insert a sprig of rosemary under each bacon rashers then drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and season with black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the potatoes are golden in colour.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.