Lamb Rack Roast
This lamb roast is yummy and surprisingly easy to make! All you'll need are seven ingredients and 35 minutes.
- 100 g butter
- 1/4 cup wholegrain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 grated fresh lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Masterblends rosemary and garlic
- 1 kg rack of lamb French trimmed (ask your Butcher to French trim it)
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt to season
- Nut Free
whatsfordinner Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.