Lamb Rack Roast
This lamb roast is yummy and surprisingly easy to make! All you'll need are seven ingredients and 35 minutes.
- 100 g butter
- 1/4 cup wholegrain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 grated fresh lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Masterblends rosemary and garlic
- 1 kg rack of lamb French trimmed (ask your Butcher to French trim it)
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt to season
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C .
- Combine the butter, wholegrain mustard, garlic, lemon zest and Robertsons Rosemary & Garlic in a small bowl.
- Rub the fat side of the rack of lamb with the spice rub. Season with salt.
- Place the rack of lamb on a large roasting pan. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn the meat over and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave the lamb to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.