Knorrox Chicken Neck Stew
A family favourite, whether it’s enjoyed as a quick lunch or a lazy dinner, chicken necks remain a delicious, easy to prepare meal. Use Knorrox Chicken Stock Cubes to bring this delicious nostalgic meal to life in just over 40mins.
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 500 g of chicken necks
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 fresh tomato (1 tin) of canned tomato
- 1 onion
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 large potatoes
- 100 g green beans
- 500 ml of boling water
- 1 Knorrox chicken stock cube
- Heat oil and add the onion.
- Once the onions are transluscent add the bay leaves and carrots and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken necks to the carrot and onion mixture and cook for 5 minutes or until necks are brown.
- Add the tomatoes and then bring to a simmer.
- Add potatoes and then dissolve the Knorrox Chicken stock cube in boiling water and add it to the pot.
- Close the lid and let everything simmer together for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with your desired side.
- Without milk
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.