Camembert-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Looking for creative dinner ideas with chicken to make during the coming festive season? Give this easy recipe a try!
- 4 skinless chicken fillets
- 75 g camembert cheese, sliced
- 10 ml Robertsons Sweet Basil
- 1 sachet Knorr Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 5 ml freshly thyme, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 30 ml oil
- 300 g spinach
- 1 red pepper, roasted, peeled and diced
- 15 ml pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut a pocket into each chicken fillet.
- Place sliced camembert into each pocket and sprinkle with dried basil.
- Secure filling with toothpicks.
- Roll chicken in Knorr Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce packet contents.
- Place in a lightly oiled ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and drizzle with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven, for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
- Heat extra oil in a large frying pan.
- Add spinach to wilt, drain off any excess water.
- Stir in red pepper and pine nuts.
- Place on a serving plate, top with sliced chicken.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.