Quick Chicken ala King with Green Pepper and Thyme
Chicken ala King is always popular with children and this recipe is quick and easy to make.
- 10 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 500 ml milk
- 15 ml oil
- 5 ml Robertsons paprika
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, chopped
- 500 g chicken strips
- 1 sachet 50 g Knorr chicken a'la king dry-cook-in-sauce
- Fry chicken strips, mushrooms, green pepper and paprika in a splash of oil.
- Mix contents of sachet of Knorr Chicken ala King Dry Cook-in-Sauce with 500 ml cold milk and pour over the chicken mix.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and simmer for 30 min or until chicken is tender.
- Garnish with thyme.
- Serve with rice and steamed veggies.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.