Baked Chicken Thighs with Herbs and Feta
So much wholesome goodness in one tasty meal! Enjoy these feta and herb chicken thighs served on a bed of stir-fried vegetables.
- 60 g feta cheese
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh lemon rind
- 1 tsp Robertsons mint
- 1 tsp Robertsons sweet basil
- 15 g chives chopped
- 100 g margarine
- 48 g sachet Knorr Dry Cook-In-Sauce Saucy Meatballs
- 8 chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together the margarine, Robertsons herbs, lemon rind and juice, feta and contents of the Knorr Dry-Cook-In-Sauce Saucy Meatballs sachet.
- Loosen the skin of the chicken thighs and stuff the herbed margarine under the skin.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes until done.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.