Whip up a classic Italian pasta bake with this indulgent lasagna recipe. This recipe features Knorr Naturally Tasty Lasagne Recipe Mix, Knorr Classic White Sauce and cheese.
- 500 g extra lean minced beef
- 1 sachet Knorr Naturally Tasty Lasagne Recipe mix
- 200 ml water
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 9 lasagne sheets
- 300 ml Knorr classic white sauce
- 25 g margarine
- 25 g wheat flour
- 300 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 30 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 180°C fan assisted, Gas mark 5.
- In a pan, fry the mince until browned. Blend contents of the sachet with the water and add to the pan with the tomatoes. Bring to the boil whilst stirring, then simmer for 1 minute.
- Empty the contents of the white sauce into a jug. Fill up to the 300ml mark with boiling water and stir until thick and smooth.
- Beginning with the beef sauce, place alternate layers of beef and pasta into an ovenproof dish. Top with a layer of white sauce, sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Delicious with a mixed salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.