Pasta with Mushrooms, Ham and Asparagus
Mushroom, ham and asparagus go well together to turn this pasta into a tasty treat.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 ml garlic
- 125 g mushrooms, halved
- 15 ml oil
- 125 ml milk
- 375 ml water
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 125 g Knorr sour cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 100 g smoked ham, chopped
- 100 g fresh asparagus, chopped
- Fry onions and mushrooms in oil for 5 min.
- Add the milk, water and Stork margarine in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the contents of the packet and cook on high for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in ham and asparagus and simmer for 4 min.
- Remove from the heat, cover and stand for 2 min.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.