Smoky Bacon Pasta with Chicken and Butternut
A smoked ingredient adds a deep flavour to a meal. And this smoked bacon pasta is sure to release an aroma that will make it almost impossible to resist nibbling on before its ready.
- 300 g chicken, cubed
- 200 g bacon, diced
- 400 g butternut, cut into small cubes
- 15 ml oil
- 230 g (1 sachet) Knorr smokey bacon and cheddar mince mate
- 800 ml hot water
- 150 ml breadcrumbs
- 150 ml cheese, grated
- In a large frying pan, fry the chicken, bacon and butternut in oil for about 4 min or until the butternut starts to feel soft.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a baking dish, top with breadcrumbs and grated cheese and grill for 4 min.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.