Cheesy Pasta with Chicken, Bacon and Spring Onions
Make use of spring onions or chives to add extra flavour to this great tasting, easy pasta recipe. It’s sure to impress!
- 200 g bacon, diced
- 15 ml oil
- 800 ml hot water
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 box Knorr mince mate three cheese flavour
- 300 g chicken, cubed
- In a large frying pan, fry the chicken and bacon in oil.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix, 800 ml hot water, and the uncooked pasta and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the chopped spring onions.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.