Cheesy Mince and Sweetcorn Pasta Bake
This mince and pasta dish is full of flavour and a popular family meal. It is one of those easy pasta recipes you will make again and again!
- 1420 g tin cream style sweetcorn
- 15 ml oil
- 650 g mince
- 5 ml garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 750 ml water
- 250 ml milk
- 60 ml Stork margarine
- 2 Knorr sour cream and Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 125 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- crisp green salad and Italian bread to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C,
- Cook the KNORR Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta & Sauce according to on-pack instructions, using the Stork margarine, milk and water.
- Fry the onion and mince together in heated cooking oil until mince is browned and onion soft.
- Stir in sweetcorn.
- Place prepared pasta & sauce in a greased ovenproof baking dish.
- Top with the mince mixture and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 min until cheese has melted.
- Serve with a crisp green salad and Italian bread.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.