Lasagna is a much-loved family favourite. Our creamy and indulgent layered recipe is sure to be a hit in any household. Don’t forget the addition of bacon to this dish - it really adds an extra depth in flavour.
- 285 g (1 box) Knorr mince lasagne mate
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 g bacon, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 100 g cheese, grated
- 15 ml parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Empty the contents of the cheese sauce sachet from the Knorr Lasagne Mate Mince Lasagne into a jug, fill to 400 ml with boiling water and stir for 1 minute, set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onions and bacon over medium heat for about 5 minutes until onions are soft but not brown, add the garlic and carrot and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the mince and brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sachet of seasoning mix from the Knorr Lasagne Mate Mince Lasagne to 600 ml of boiling water and then add the pasta to the mince.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and spread evenly. Cover with the cheese sauce, sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 20 minutes, until golden.
- Rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with a light salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.