This Chicken Alfredo is a real comfort dish. Full of creamy textures, it is the perfect choice if you are looking for something indulgent.
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) margarine
- 450 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- 280 g mushrooms, quartered
- 125 g (1 sachet) Knorr Alfredo pasta and sauce
- Heat the margarine in frying pan, add onions, chicken strips and mushrooms and cook gently until chicken is done.
- Turn heat to lowest possible setting. Checking and stirring from time to time.
- In a separate pan, cook the Knorr Alfredo Pasta and Sauce according to directions on the packaging.
- Bring up the heat of the frying pan, and add the pasta, tossing the pasta occasionally to mix through.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and season with black pepper if required. Serve immediately.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.