Spicy Meatball Pasta
This Spicy Meatball Pasta flavoured with Knorrox Chilli Beef Stock Cubes will always be a family favourite! It's also quick and easy to prepare.
- 300 g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon Robertsons mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper finely chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon Rajah mild and spicy curry powder
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Knorrox chilli beef stock cubes
- 1/2 packet 250 g macaroni
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a bowl mix together the beef mince, egg and mixed herbs until well combined. Season with salt and pepper then using the palm of your hands roll the mince mixture into balls
- Place the balls onto an oven proof tray, drizzle with a little oil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, green pepper and garlic until soft then add the curry powder and fry to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the tin of chopped tomatoes, water and the KNORROX Chilli Beef Stock Cube, stir well then allow to simmer for 5 – 10 minutes
- In the meantime cook the macaroni according to on-pack instructions and set aside when cooked.
- Combine the pasta with the tomato sauce and the meatballs and place into an ovenproof dish, top with cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese then serve.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.