Chargrilled Steak & Vibrant Salad
A taste of summer in every bite! Robertsons Barbecue Spice is all the seasoning you need to bring out the best flavour in this chargrilled steak that is paired with the sweet zing of fresh peach slices. This salad will definitely be a hit at every occasion!
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp oil
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Robertsons BBQ Spice
- 400 g of sirloin steaks
- 3 nectarines or peaches, sliced
- 5 cups of mixed rocket and lettuce leaves
- 62.5 ml or ¼ cup of basil, white balsamic and olive oil dressing
- Heat the oil in a large heavy pan over a medium to high heat.
- Rub the steaks with the Robertsons BBQ Spice and cook for 3 to 4 minutes aside or until your liking.
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Arrange the leaves in a large bowl and scatter over the nectarines and steak and toss through the dressing.
- Serve immediately.
- Without milk
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.