These sticky, tender shortribs made with Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ are sure to be a hit at your next braai. Enjoy with a side of pap and chakalaka.
- ½ cup margarine
- 1.5 tbsp Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
- 500 g beef short rib (about 4-5 pieces)
- While the fire is getting ready, heat the margarine in a pan until it softens and then add the Robertsons Braai & Grill BBQ Spice. Remove from heat.
- Once the fire is ready place the shortrib on the grill and allow to get a light brown colour on both sides.
- Once it has colour start brushing with the spiced margarine while cooking to your desired doneness.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.