Crunchy Meatball Lettuce Wraps
Baked beef meatballs flavoured with tomato, herbs and garlic and wrapped in fresh cos lettuce leaves.
- 400 g extra lean beef mince
- 1 Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Spaghetti Bolognaise
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 15 ml chopped chives
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 1 carrot, peeled and prepared into ribbons
- ⅓ cucumber, prepared into ribbons
- cos lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place mince, contents of the sachet of Knorr Dry Cook-In Sauce Spaghetti Bolognaise, egg and chives into a bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix well to combine then roll into evenly sized balls and place onto a greased oven tray.
- Drizzle with cooking oil and bake in the oven for 5 minutes on each side until well browned and cooked through.
- To prepare the wraps place the lettuce leaves on a platter top with meatballs, carrot and cucumber ribbons and a generous dollop of tomato sauce.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.