Sliced Pork Fillet with Mustard and Mushrooms
This succulent pork dish is packed full of strong flavours contributed by the mustard and mushrooms!
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 600 g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 250 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 Knorr chicken stock pot
- 200 ml water
- 30 ml Dijon mustard
- 45 ml creme fraiche
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the pork strips until golden brown and just cooked through then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic to the pan and fry until the mushrooms are soft.
- Add the white wine to the pan and allow to simmer until reduced by half then reduce the heat and stir in the KNORR Chicken Stock Pot, water and Dijon mustard.
- Return the pork strips to the pan and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the crème fraiche and if necessary thicken the sauce with a little corn flour mixed with some water.
- Serve with tagliatelle pasta and steamed green beans.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.