Greek Lamb Kebabs
Yoghurt, garlic, lemon and herbs fuse to give these lamb kebabs an authentic Greek flavour.
- 1 ml black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 750 g lamb, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 145 ml Knorr Light Yoghurt and herb salad dressing
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- lime leaves
- 30 ml tzatziki (about 2 tbsps) per serving
- 4 servings couscous
- Pour Knorr Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing into a bowl.
- Add chilli, garlic, lemon juice, lamb and black pepper, and marinate overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for 1 hour before threading.
- Thread the lamb, onion and lime leaves onto the skewers and brush with marinade.
- Place under the grill (or on the braai) for 20 min until cooked ensuring to baste at regular intervals.
- Serve with Tzatziki and couscous.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.