Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Our slow cooked pulled pork is the ultimate melt in the mouth dish. Sandwiched between soft buns, this tender and succulent recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and savoury.
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 60 ml brown sugar
- 100 ml tomato ketchup
- 15 ml Robertsons paprika
- 60 ml apple cider vinegar
- 30 ml Maille Dijon mustard
- 30 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 kg boneless pork shoulder
- 10 bread rolls
- In a small pan, heat the oil and Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot until melted. Remove from heat and pour into a medium sized bowl and allow to cool.
- Add the sugar, ketchup, paprika, apple cider vinegar, Maille Dijon Mustard and Worcestershire sauce to the bowl.
- Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder, rubbing into the meat with your fingers and place into the bottom of a crock.
- Place the lid on the crock and cook on low heat for 4 hours or until the meat is tender enough to be easily shredded with a fork. Remove pork from crock, shred and then add back into the cooking juices, stirring so that the meat is well coated.
- Serve in buns with coleslaw or a salad.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.