Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing
Instead of stuffing your roast from the inside make your stuffing separately and serve either in slices or roll into balls, it will make cooking your roast so much quicker!
- 15 g butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot
- 30 ml fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 15 ml fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 225 g breadcrumbs
- 450 g good-quality sausage meat
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Fry the onion in the butter until soft then add the KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot and allow to melt into the onions
- Add the roughly chopped herbs to the pan and allow to cook for 1 minute before transferring to a bowl
- Add the breadcrumbs and mix together.
- Add in the sausage meat, and use your hands to mix everything together until well combined
- Place the mixture into a round greased cake tin then place into the oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked through
- Slice the stuffing into slices and serve with your roast
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.