Ushatini Tomato Relish
This delicious Ushatini Tomato Relish can be drizzled on top of tasty meatballs or used to make any meal more delicious thanks to the powerful flavour of Knorrox's Tomato and Onion Cubes.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 green pepper finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Rajah Flavourful & Mild curry powder
- 4 tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped spinach
- 250 ml (1 cup of) hot water
- 2 Knorrox tomato & onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Robertsons mixed herbs
- Heat oil in a pot over medium – high heat.
- Add onion, green pepper, and finely chopped spinach and fry until soft or golden brown in colour.
- Add curry powder and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato, knorrox tomato & Onion cube hot water and cover with the lid, allow the pot to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add mixed herbs for taste.
- Serve with pap and Braaid meat.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.