Super Healthy Smoothie Pops
Enjoy these guilt-free healthy smoothie pops after a long day in the sun!
- 2 large bananas sliced and frozen
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 cups plain or Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Robertsons cinnamon
- 2 cups granola
- 2 tbsp melted nut butter of choice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 handfuls mixed berries to garnish
- Place the banana slices, oats, yoghurt and Robertsons Cinnamon powder in a blender and blitz until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the granola with the melted nut butter and honey.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cupcake cases. Place a tablespoon of the granola mixture into each cupcake case, pressing down to flatten the base.
- Top with the creamy smoothie mixture (about 2 large tablespoons per cupcake case).
- Sprinkle mixed berries on top of each cup, pressing them gently into the mixture.
- Pop a wooden ice-cream stick into each cup.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours
- Peel away the cupcake liners and serve immediately.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.