Fish Stew with Cannellini Beans, Lemon, Rosemary and Olives
A simple fish stew with big, bold flavours! Big nuggets of fresh hake are gently simmered in a tomato, garlic and bean sauce flavoured with smoked paprika and our versatile Knorr Tasty Chicken and Onion with Robertson Rosemary Soup. Serve with fresh parsley, an extra spritz of lemon juice, and a crusty farm-style loaf.
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 5 ml rosemary, finely chopped
- 10 ml Robertsons paprika
- 1 x 400 g tin cannellini beans in brine
- 1 x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 50 g sachet Knorr Tasty Chicken and onion with Robertsons rosemary soup
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 kg hake fillets
- Robertsons Atlantic sea salt, to season
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper, to taste
- 10 g parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 x farm-style bread loaf
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook gently until soft.
- Add the garlic and rosemary, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the smoked paprika and saute for 1 minute, or until aromatic.
- Tip in the cannellini beans (with the liquid), the tin tomatoes, the contents of Knorr Tasty Chicken and Onion with Robertsons Rosemary Soup and 125ml water. Simmer until thickened.
- While the sauce is cooking, prep the fish by cutting it into big chunks, about 3cm.
- Once the sauce has thickened, turn the heat down to its lowest. Add the zest and juice of one lemon, the olive, and the fish pieces. Gently mix through.
- Allow the stew to cook for a further 5-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, until it has cooked through.
- Season to taste with salt, Robertsons Black Pepper and more lemon juice if necessary.
- Serve the fish stew hot topped with fresh parsley, with a warmed farm-style loaf on the side.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.