Home-Made Fish and Chips
Fish and chips lovers will enjoy this home-made recipe that takes a little longer to make but tastes decadent.
- 15 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 500 g white fish fillets
- 1 pinch Robertsons black pepper (to taste)
- 100 g feta cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 30 ml olive oil
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 x 43 gram sachet Knorr sour cream and Chives Potato Bake
- 300 g green beans, steamed
- 300 g carrots, cooked
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rub potatoes with 15 ml olive oil and KNORR Sour Cream & Chives Potato Bake sachet contents and place onto a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with rosemary leaves and garlic cloves and bake in the oven for about 40 min until golden brown and crispy.
- When the potatoes come out of the oven, sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Rub fish fillets with 5 ml olive oil and lightly fry in a non-stick frying pan.
- When the fish is almost cooked through, add a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
- Serve fish with potato wedges, steamed green beans and carrots.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.