Easy Prawn and Avo Cocktail
Serve up these fresh and delicious prawn cocktails as the perfect Christmas starter in individual bowls or simply make-up as one large salad for your guests to help themselves to!
- 24 large prawns
- 125 ml Knorr Creamy 1000 Island Salad Dressing
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 bag assorted lettuce leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Robertsons paprika
- Peel and devein the prawns leaving the tails intact on four of the prawns (these will be used (for garnish)ing)
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the prawns until pink and cooked through then remove from the pan and allow to cool then toss in the KNORR Creamy 1000 Island Salad Dressing
- Divide the lettuce and diced avo between six glass bowls and top with prawns – place the prawn with the tail still intact on top of each one
- Add a lemon wedge to each bowl and sprinkle lightly with paprika then serve immediately
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.