Curried Tomato Scrambled Eggs
Spice up your scrambled eggs with Rajah Mild and Spicy curry powder, red onion and plum tomatoes.
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 6 eggs
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat, add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, salt & pepper and the Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat after 3 minutes - the eggs should begin to set, but ensure that they are still moist.
- Serve with leftover pap or with toasted bread and sausages.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.