Spicy Oven Roasted Cauliflower With Harissa Yoghurt
Looking for a quick and easy vegetarian dish, try this delicately spiced cauliflower served with a homemade harissa and yoghurt drizzle.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 60 ml olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tsps) Robertsons paprika
- 1 ml Robertsons cayenne pepper
- 10 ml (2 tsps) Robertsons crushed chillies
- 10 ml Robertsons (2 tsps) crushed garlic
- 5 ml Robertsons (1 tsp) cumin
- 5 ml Robertsons (1 tsp) coriander
- 20 ml tomato paste
- 40 ml red pepper, roasted and chopped
- 1 onion chopped and sautéed in a little oil
- 250 ml Greek yoghurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- pomegranate rubies for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Fill a small baking pan halfway with water and set on the bottom of the oven. (The steam will help the cauliflower cook more evenly).
- In a bowl mix together the olive oil, Robertsons Paprika, Robertsons Cayenne Pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Prepare your cauliflower by carefully removing the bottom stalk, without cutting away too much of the core. Peel away any remaining green leaves. Place the cauliflower in an oven-proof roasting pan and flip it upside down. Use half of your spicy oil and pour it into the core of the cauliflower, making sure it infuses the center. Flip the cauliflower around and use a brush to brush the remaining spicy oil on top of the cauliflower. Place in the oven for 30-35 minute, until a knife can easily cut through the core of the cauliflower.
- To Make The Harissa: Blend the Robertsons Crushes Chillies, Robertsons Crushed Garlic, Robertsons Cumin, Robertsons Coriander, tomato paste, red pepper and onion. Blend with a stick blender to make a smooth paste. Season to taste with salt. Gently fold about one third the harissa paste into the Greek yoghurt.
- Garnish the roasted cauliflower with pomegranate rubies and serve with the harissa yoghurt.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.