Pumpkin Leaves And Pilchards Curry
Add a burst of flavor with chopped vegetables, filled with nutrition and a touch of our Knorrox cubes and soups. A flavorful meal that will get them to clean their plates!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed ginger & garlic
- 1 tbsp Rajah Mild Masala curry powder
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 cups pumpkin leaves, chopped
- 400 g Pilchards, deboned
- 1 Knorrox stock cube vegetable curry flavour (dissolved in 1 cup hot water)
- 1 tbsp Knorrox Soup Chili chicken flavor
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion until soft, add ginger & garlic, Rajah Mild Masala Curry Powder, stir and continue frying for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots to the pan and sauté for a minute before adding the pumpkin leaves and continue to cook until pumpkin slightly change color from a brighter green to a much richer green and wilt down on in size.
- Add pilchards, Knorrox Stock Cube Vegetable Curry Flavor, dissolved in hot water and cook on medium heat until the sauce starts to be thickened and the carrots are softened, stirring frequently.
- Add Knorrox Soup Chili Chicken Flavor, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.