Easy Chicken Curry with Carrots and Potatoes
Bring the flavours of an authentic chicken curry into your kitchen with Knorr - the family will love this easy, aromatic dinner.
- 15 ml sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 150 g, carrots peeled and sliced
- 400 ml water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 48 g (1 sachet) Knorr mild Durban curry curry cook-in-sauce
- 500 g chicken pieces, cubed
- 80 g frozen peas
- 1 ml Robertsons black pepper to taste
- In a pot, brown onion in oil, add carrots and cubed chicken breasts and brown for 5 minutes.
- Add the water and potatoes to the pot, stir in the contents of the sachet of Knorr Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the frozen peas and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with 200g white rice and plenty of Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Nut Free
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.