Tasty Mutton, Pea and Potato Curry
This is a quick and easy way to make a mild curry for family and friends.
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 15 ml oil
- 5 ml Rajah curry powder
- 2 ml chilli powder
- 1 star anise
- 600 g mutton or lamb, cubed
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- cup frozen peas
- 4 curry leaves
- 1 sachet Knorr Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml water
- rice and/or poppadoms to serve
- Sauté chopped onion in oil, add curry powder, chilli powder and star anise and fry for 1 minute.
- Add meat and brown.
- Add potatoes, peas and curry leaves.
- Mix contents of the sachet of KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce with 400 ml cold water.
- Pour over the browned meat and veggies.
- Bring to the boil, stirring often.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve with rice and/or poppadoms
Try our Menu Planner
Simply answer a few dietary questions and we will serve you a personalised weekly menu featuring recipes that suit your needs.